About Me

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ayla, and here are a few things “ABOUT ME”.

Well, in case you haven’t noticed in my avatar my background is a sports field and a soccer ball in my hand. Does it give you a hint that I love soccer!?! I am on a rep team. Rep is a league higher than house and is more competitive, it is not as competitive as VIPL which is really competitive. We get to go to places like Kamloops, Coquitlam, Surrey and Vancouver for big tournaments! (which is really fun going to the big cities instead of staying in this teeny tiny town.) This week I am actually going to the Thanksgiving Tournament in Vancouver which is the second most competitive tournament that we go to. The most competitive tournament that we go to is the one in Surrey, the Whitecaps Tournament! In the tournament I am going to we get medals, digger awards, MVP awards and maybe a trophy for MVP of the whole entire tournament! My favorite tournament is the one in Kamloops, the Slurpee Cup, I will tell you about that one later though.

I play a lot of instruments! πŸ™‚ I play piano, guitar and ukulele. The musical instrument out of those that I am the best at would be piano! I take piano lessons once a week for forty-five minutes.

In my family there are five of us including me. I have a mom and a dad, a brother and a sister. Unfortunately I have no pets but we might be getting a golden doodle in the summer, which is a long way away.

Well that is a little bit about me.

Come back I will be posting more soon!

~Ayla:)

38 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hello! I LOVE soccer to! It’s so fun. I’m used to being defense. Sorry you don’t have a pet. I have a 9 year old chocolate lab. please Visit my site! Comment and be AWESOME😝😝😝😝😝http://austin393.edublogs.org

• Hi Austin,
      you are so lucky to have a pet! We were going to get a lab! They are so cute but so hairy! In soccer I play almost everything except for mid-field.
      Thanks for commenting on my blog! πŸ™‚
      ~Ayla

2. Hey Ayla, my name is Dalton and I to love soccer it’s the best sport even in the us we have football. Also I love playing the drums it’s what I do and it the best thing to do. Well I hope for you best of luck and hope to see great things from you.

-Dalton
    http://daltonco.edublogs.org/

• Hi Dalton,
      I am so glad to here that you like soccer! What position do you play? I play everything except for mid-field. I love to just play around on the drums but I am terrible at them. Piano is more my style! πŸ™‚
      Thanks for commenting on my blog!
      ~Ayla

3. Hi Ayla, I really liked your about me page, especially the part where you say you play the piano. What are your favorite songs to play on the piano? My favorite singer is Carrie Underwood. I love her music and songs. I would love to hear from you. Here is my blog site- http://diana976.edublogs.org

• Hi Diana,
      Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! πŸ™‚
      My favorite songs to play on the piano are: A Thousand Years- By Christina Perri, Stay With Me- By Sam Smith, Opportunity- By Sia and featured in the newest Annie movie and All Of Me- By John Legend. Those are pop songs that I also sing along with because I love to sing! πŸ™‚
      Songs that I just play and not sing to are: Fur Elise- By Ludwig Van Beethoven (who is very famous), Rhonda Foccata and Blue Sky.
      I don’t really listen to Carrie Underwood, but if you like her then she must be good so maybe I will start to listen to her.
      ~Ayla

4. Hey Ayla, my name is Maria. I like soccer but just watching it, not playing it. I’m really bad at it. How long ago did you start playing soccer? Me I do other sports such as surfing, I love it! I also have a brother and a sister, they’re both younger than me. How old are yours? I don’t have any pets either, my mom hates them, you are so lucky to be getting one this summer! I wish I was too! Go visit my site! 19marig.edublogs.org

• Hi Maria,
      I have been playing soccer for 7 years now, I started when I was in kindergarten. I started off by playing house for 4 years, then I started playing rep in my 5th year. This is my 7th year of playing soccer and it is going awesome! (I still play rep) I have tried to surf before, but I don’t have very good balance so I’m not that good. Where do you live, is it cold or hot? Because you kind of need it to be hot when surfing, although I guess you could where a wet-suit even if you live somewhere cold.
      It’s funny how you say that your brother and sister are both younger than you, because mine are younger than me to. There are 7 and 9. how old are your brother and sister.
      I am sorry that you don’t have a pet. maybe you will get one for a surprise. What type of dog do you want to get?
      ~Ayla

5. Hi Ayla, you sound really cool! When I was younger I used to play soccer but now I’m a dancer! Keep doing what your doing because I can tell you’ll have a bright future!

• Hi Jaden,
      It is funny how you say that you used to do soccer and now you do dance! Because I used to do dance! πŸ™‚
      What types of dances do you do? I used to do jazz and tap.
      Thanks,
      ~Ayla

6. Hi Ayla,
    I could tell right away that you were obsessed with soccer! I have a few questions, so here they are. Do you like being on the rep team, or do wish to play a higher level, or lower level? What is your favourite position to play, and why don’t you like mid field? One more question, what is your favourite thing about soccer tournament? I like to play musical instruments, and my favourite would have to be the ukulele, although I enjoy playing guitar, and once upon a time I used to take lessons and I was actually quite good! I can tell that you love piano, and are really good at it! If you were to get a dog, what dog would you like to have?
    Sincerely, Abbie
    http://abbienz13.edublogs.org/

• Hi Abbie,
      You are overall the person that has asked me the most questions! Which is not a bad thing, I like it, it gives me an excuse to write more! πŸ™‚
      Playing on a rep team I find fun, but I want to be a professional soccer player when I am older so I think that I would like to play in a higher level of soccer. My favorite position to play is shadow striker and striker. I don’t like to play mid-field because I am short and most of the play is in the middle and most girls that we play against seem like giants compared to me so they kind of shove me really hard so I fall and they go and score. My favorite thing about a tournament probably is getting to play our level of soccer and getting to go on the ferry with all of my soccer friends! πŸ™‚
      Any ways I think it awesome that you like ukulele and maybe you will be lucky enough to have your music teacher to teach you it!
      Thanks,
      ~Ayla

7. Hi Ayla,
    I love your blog! I hope you have fun with rep!
    Check out my blog http: epicava.edublogs.org sorry the slash key wont work.
    Have Fun, Ava

• Hi Ava,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog! πŸ™‚
      When you say that your slash key won’t work, do you mean that you couldn’t type two slashes?
      Rep is super fun and my new post is going to be on it, so come check it out!
      Thanks
      ~Ayla

8. Hello Ayla! I’m McKenna. You seem to be a big fan of soccer and seems like you are good at it! I’m a soccer fan and I also play soccer. One thing different I don’t travel for soccer. I think it would be so much fun to do what you do! I am a gymnast, volleyball, and track person! I love to do those sports! don’t play instruments because I’m not really into them. I also have a family of five! I have a mom, dad, sister, and brother. I don’t have any pets either! We have a lot in common and I hope you keep telling us how soccer is going and if you get that golden doodle and anything else!

• Hi McKenna,
      If you don’t travel for soccer than you still can, just try out or a certain league that travels.
      You said that you like gymnastics, volleyball and track, I LOVE ALL THOSE THINGS! (Which is really funny)
      Like you I also have a mom, dad, a brother, a sister. How old are your siblings? Mine are 7 and 10.
      I will make sure I tell you about sports and about getting a dog and anything else I can think of! πŸ™‚
      Thanks,
      ~Ayla

9. Hello Ayla! I’m Jack. I am a huge soccer fan as well and enjoy playing it. I travel as well for my soccer games, because I play on a club team. I don’t play instruments, however I love listening to music. I hope you keep blogging!

• Hi Jack,
      Thanks so much or commenting on my blog! Like you I am a huge soccer fan! My favorite team is Brazil, but my favorite soccer player is Lionel Messi! What is your favorite team and player?
      I never used to play the instruments, but I have always listened to music and sang.
      Where do you travel to for soccer?
      Thanks,
      ~Ayla

10. Dear Ayla,

I love your blog I play the guitar just like you its just that i’m learning Im not the best at it just yet but im getting better.I also want to ask you what kind of guitar do you play I play a acoustic.Anyways I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming soccer game bye.

11. Hi Jeffery,
    Thanks so much or commenting on my bog! πŸ™‚
    I like to play electric guitars, but like you I am better at acoustic.
    Thanks for the luck, I did not go to the game today so I don’t know ho we did.
    Thanks
    ~Ayla

12. Dear Ayla
    I think soccer is cool but i enjoy volleyball a little more . I was wondering what a golden doodle was and what a ukulele was. I love playing the piano i think it fun but probably not as good as you. I also hope you do good on your up coming games good luck.

13. Hi Ayla,
    I saw that you play a lot of instruments. I do not play that many however I do play the piano and drums a little. I used to take lessons for both and I really enjoyed the drums, but the piano didn’t work out for me. Anyways, if you had to learn a new instrument, what would it be?
    -Kashish
    My blog is http://kashisingh5102.edublogs.org/

• Hi Kashsish,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog! πŸ™‚
      If you can play two instruments then that is actually pretty good because most people can’t play any.
      Thanks,
      ~Ayla πŸ™‚

14. Wow you have alot to share I love soccer as well but I don’t play it. So I see you like piano I don’t even take lessons but I know over 10 songs my favorites are Gravity Falls, Clocks, Viva La Vida, and Game of Thrones. Since you like soccer I have a question for you if you could pick any team to play who would it be.

15. Wow, you know a lot about soccer and you seem really good at it! you really described about everything you wrote about. You seem like a very nice girl and really good at interments to.

16. Hey Ayla!
    I noticed from your blog post that we have so much in common! I play piano, and also take lessons once a week. My family is coincidentally a little larger than yours (there are six in my family). Plus, I am dedicated to the sport lacrosse. I noticed in the other comments that you don’t play midfield, and that happens to be the position I play! Also, is your family going to get a dog? If you do, tell me about it! Anyway, thanks for sharing about yourself!

– Emily

http://laxlover101.blogspot.com/2016/03/oh-im-so-cute_10.html

17. Dear Ayla,
    I also like to play soccer! I like playing midfield and sometimes striker. I don’t really like defense because I get bored. once played in a Rep team as well. Turns out I had to move ahead to a better team. I also can run really fast and keep up the pace with the ball. From what I can see, it looks like you would be a really good defender and I probably wouldn’t get through you. Who knows! Have you ever played Goalkeeper? It’s too much pressure. Also, I hope you get that Golden Doodle! I have a turtle. It’s name is “Peppa.” Pretty weird name if you ask me. What’s your favorite brand? Mine is Nike. My favorite cleats are the CR7 Mercurial Superflys. Another thing about me is that y favorite team is “Los Merengues,” Real Madrid. Cristiano Ronaldo the Portuguese superstar is the best. What’s your favorite team in any league? Where do you live? I live in California. Please make sure to check my blog out! https://goo.gl/uyWTac
    Sincerely,
    Kevyn N.

18. Dear Ayla,
    I’m going to answer your question.
    I’m actually the same as you! I’m Twelve!
    Maybe someday I might visit British Columbia!
    I hope you come to California for a Tournament maybe.

19. This is AWESOME soccer is amazing i love it, do you have support a team? i support chelsea

Hi, From Charlie in New Zealand

• Hi Charlie,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog! πŸ™‚
      I support Brazil because they are such an amazing team. I also support Liver Pool because my Papa is from England.
      Thanks
      Ayla πŸ™‚

20. Hi, Ayla! I heard you LOVE soccer Do you travel to cities away from your hometown? I also enjoy the piano! Which instrument that you play is your favorite?

• Hi Geogina,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog! πŸ™‚
      I do travel cities away from my home town. I am actually going to Mexico today.
      I like playing the piano the best because I know really hard songs.
      Thanks:)
      ~Ayla πŸ™‚

21. Hey I really love to play instruments. I play Guitar and Piano. I am really glad that you are getting a dog. I have nine of them and most of them are German Shepherds.My mom breads them and sales them. They are registered under AKC American Kenal Club.
    I really Enjoyed you Post.

22. Hi Ayla, I heard you LOVE Soccer. I used to play Soccer but I didn’t like it that much. I play Baseball and Basketball but Basketball is my favorite. I’ve played Baseball and Basketball for 6 years. How long have you played Soccer?